Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37

Thread: Chevy or Ford

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_OleTob's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    681
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Chevy or Ford

    If you had your choice what would you choose?


    I myself go for all chevy. Especially the older makes such as Nova ,Chevelle, and Camero

    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.

    I belong to God Now.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Chevy or Ford

    Its a [censored] CAMARO, not CAMERO!

    Argh, sorry Tob, just a peeve.
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_OleTob's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    681
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Chevy or Ford

    Actually I done that because of that...lol...I was seeing if anyone would notice and you wouldn't believe the people who don't ...lol
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.

    I belong to God Now.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Lb_Balla33's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,098
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Chevy or Ford

    Chevy
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]

  5. #5
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Chevy or Ford

    They both have some nice cars, but how many rear wheel drive cars does Chevy make now? Just thought I'd ask? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] To be honest, the kid drives a 92 rs, 305 less than 60,000 and the wife and share an 03 Mustang GT.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member greencrest1272's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Chevy or Ford

    Dodge...I would prefer Chevy over Ford though.
    It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

    -Teddy Roosevelt

  7. #7
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Chevy or Ford

    I'm gettin ready to start fixing up my '46 Chevy...I love the older style especially before the 1950's trucks

  8. #8
    Inactive Member oakland_raiders's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Chevy or Ford

    honda...cheap on gas [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
    Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31

    R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
    "Damn good dog!"

  9. #9
    Inactive Member waveplayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 31st, 2004
    Posts
    227
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Chevy or Ford

    chevy
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. Oscar Wilde


  10. #10
    Inactive Member green_rebel's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2004
    Posts
    25
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Chevy or Ford

    Ford
    Chevys can't match the power of a ford super-duty

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •